Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Many Adventures of Gus

I've come to realize that Gus is one very lazy dog (most of the time). We love it! She is just the perfect dog for us. She always seems to sleep in some interesting positions:

On the couch.
Oh my legs.
Still or again, I can't remember.
One ear hanging over.
In some position that I can't even begin to explain.
Curled up in a ball on the chair.
Sprawled out on my side of the bed.
Making sure Nuge stays asleep as long as possible...on my side of the bed.
Hey, why does HE get to sleep with her all the time? No fair!

But she also knows how to play rough too:

Sometimes she plays the hard way.

Other times, she plays the lazy way.

With a cup...
Or under the bed...Sometimes even attacking the shorts.

Or trying to catch Nuge as he runs and jumps on the couch. Her body is too awkward for her to get up there on her own. Maybe one of these days.

3 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

I LOVE this! :)

Meg said...

Too cute! I wish that Sam was this lazy. He sleeps quite a bit, but when he's awake, he's into everything or wanting to play.

Meg said...

I left you an award on my page. Check it out.