Some background information about Meagan: I've known her for years, but we met through AIM. We knew some of the same people at the BSM on campus and just started chatting it up for a few years. One day, I forgot why, but we met in real life. She's great! I felt like I'd known her for years just because we were able to talk about anything and I didn't feel like I had to pretend to be someone different. I was able to just be me. So now, here we are, both married (a few weeks apart). Her husband is a firefighter for the Air Force and they are stationed in Abilene. She hates it out there but is learning some patience from our good friend, God! Even though we didn't hang out all that much and talked mainly online, I miss her like crazy. We talk alot at night when our husbands are working and it is in those moments that I really wish she was here so we can just hang out and watch movies together or cook or bake or something.
Anyway, along with this award, I get to answer questions about myself. I always like talking about me. I mean who doesn't like talking about themselves? So here we go:
1. Who is the hottest Movie Star? I am a big movie watcher, but I don't think I have anyone to put in this category. Over the years, my idea of "hot" has changed. If I had to choose though, I'd probably go with Kirk Cameron because of his love for the Lord. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other cute actors out there, but right now, he's the one that sticks in my mind.
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought: A single item? Probably Gus. A whole group of things? Some furniture I bought a few years ago.
3. What is you most treasured memory? Oh man. I have so many awesome memories. But probably sharing our wedding day with my grandparents. It was their 55th anniversary and it was just an awesome day.
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child: To be honest, I have no idea. Sorry.
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? I've made quite a few but each one has brought me to where I am today and because of that, I would not change them for a second. Do I still look back on them and wince? Sure, but it's because of God's awesome mercy and grace that I'm able to be thankful for the life He's given me.
6. 4 words to describe yourself: passionate, emotional, giving, loverofChrist
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? Man, 2008 was the best year ever!! Getting engaged, college gradution, wedding day, honeymoons, it was all spectacular!!
8. Favorite Film? Currently (since it changes every week) it is Pride and Prejudice.
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I want to be the Proverbs 31 woman. If you haven't read it, do it.
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? Ya know, I've been thinking about this question for a long time and I can't think of a single character that would be me. So I'm gonna skip this one too. I'm sorry.
So now, it is my turn to pass this Meme award on to some of my other favorite blogs that I read.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures on this computer to give you, but I'll update later with some.